Sunday, November 30, 2014

A little about me & a birthday update.

About your princess.
This is a frequently asked question - "How did you get started in findom?"
I got into BDSM when I was 18 years old. I was fucking around on Tumblr one day and a girl I followed was posting GIFS of James Deen dominating women. I didn't know who he was at the time, so I searched and searched until I found who he was and I was drawn in - there was no going back from this. I loved the way he was so powerful and I wanted that too. I thought it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen and I wanted to be that sexy as well.
Two years go by and I'm 20, I got fired from my job over some stupid shit that my bitch sister posted on facebook. I was out on my own so I was fucked. A friend told me to check out anonib or whatever because his manager's nudes were on there. At the bottom of the page, a webcam girl was being advertised and I watched her. I thought to myself "Shit, if she just made x amount of money in x amount of time, why the hell can't I?"
So I became a camgirl and I got decently big in a short period of time. At first, I loved it but as time went on I began to absolutely DREAD going online. I hated going online because I hated the customers. I hated that I couldn't move at my own pace. As soon as the goal hit for a cum show, I was being yelled at to 'CUM FOR ME BABY!" etc. I hated the fact that when my birthday came around, I was getting messages like "If I got you a birthday gift, what do I get in return?" I would get pissed and my viewers could see it which made them uninterested in watching me anymore. Seriously, when it is your friends birthday, do you ever ask them "Hey if I got you a birthday gift, are you gonna give me something in return?"
Fuck no, right?
So one day, after not camming for about a month, I was on twitter fucking around and I seen that the page that promoted me was also promoting another person. It was a financial dominatrix, and I remember the post word for word to this day. She posted a picture of 27 pairs of shoes and said "I'm a size 7, not 8. Fucking loser can't do anything right! These are going in the trash!" At first I was like "Woah, that's a bit harsh." Because in the cam world, you better be fucking grateful that someone actually bought you something. But I learned more about the girl, and I thought to myself "No, she was absolutely right! If you're going to get someone a gift, don't be fucking stupid like that." I was changed. I wasn't the nice camgirl who gave away naked pics for a birthday or christmas gift, I became the powerful goddess who told those cam customers to go and fuck themselves if they expect a gift in return. If you CHOSE to gift me, I don't owe you shit! I've stuck by that ever since and honestly, I'm a lot happier with findom than I was with being a camgirl.


Birthday update!
Yesterday was my birthday and at first it was going a little shitty but it ended up being a great night. I got so many gifts from slaves, I was overwhelmed! 


This is just some of them when they first started coming in. Of all the nice things I have received, my favorite is this Legend of Zelda backpack/purse one of my potential slaves bought me. I hate regular purses because they hurt my shoulders so this was perfect!
Well, that on top of the fact that I am obsessed with The Legend of Zelda lol.
Oh and Polish Piggy sent me a gift rocket gift card so I could go and get my nails done for my birthday. spoiled spoiled spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment