Monday, December 8, 2014

I slept all weekend and a few other things

Yowza.
I deserved it though. My body is weird, I can't sleep for a few days and then I sleep for a few days. Sometimes there's an in between but that's rare.
I needed this sleep because I'll be a little busy this week. I'm in the process of making a website so I have a photo shoot to do, and all of the other things needed to make a site. I have a lucky slave to do all of the work but I need to pick a template, re-write an about me, etc.
I'm also meeting a local slave at the mall tomorrow for some shopping, he already bought me two things from my wishlist for Christmas. Of course, I don't know what they are yet because I have it set to "Don't spoil my surprise." So I'll find out what my gifts are on Christmas.

Today I am going to the post office to FINALLY get my keys and P.O box address. I bought the P.O box 6 days ago but I don't have a printer to print out the application. So today I will post my P.O box address on here for the people who want to spoil me by sending cash or gifts.
I started traveling last year and I collected little knickknacks and shot glasses from the places I've been. So if you want to send something like that, that'd be cool. I'd prefer the cash though ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment