Friday, January 16, 2015

Want to game with me? + An update about this weekend.

Okay update first.
Making my website has been halted for a while because I had no way of taking pictures, or so I thought.
I fucked around with my SLR camera & the remote because there was no way this brand new, only used a few times remote was broken already. WELL as it turns out, I have been putting it on the wrong setting which is why it wasn't working. FML.
SOOOO I'm doing a photoshoot this weekend. I'm pretty excited because I love to doll myself up and wear sexy lingerie.


How to game with me,
I want to put my P.O box to use. I got it for some shit stain slave to send me cash but he's the asshat in my previous entry.
Send me Game stop, steam, and Wii gift cards or even amazon gift cards towards an XBOX 1 and you'll get my username for PS3, Steam, DS if that even matters to anyone, and my future XBOX.
Unlimited gaming if you ever see me online, and  unlimited chat on steam.

Send me an e-mail if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment