Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I'm back, bitches!

I went on a hiatus for a while because this shit got boring. Same old fake, wanna-be losers who won't dare to even spend $20 on receiving a goddess' Skype ID. WHATEVER.
I'm back and I've definitely learned a lot from my time away from the scene and I feel as though I'm more powerful.

Here's an update from my time away.

Earlier this year, some loser guy from Sweden started following me on my personal twitter out of the blue, right? Well I guess the fuck like, fell in love with me or some shit, even though I was clearly not interested in his ugly ass. But hey, he had $$$$ so I played him like the fool that he was. I spent a month in Stockholm, Sweden without a dime missing from my bank account. I him sleep on the couch in his apartment while I took over HIS room, he prepared me dinner if we didn't go out to eat, and he took me EVERYWHERE. He thinks I came all the way there because I had feelings for him as well. HAHA ya right ;) Why would I turn down a free, all expenses paid trip to Sweden?


I love being a spoiled brat :)
Speaking of which, where the fuck are my welcome back gifts!?

No comments:

Post a Comment